7ft Tall Black Shadow

Posted 3 years ago by ODetrick Farris under Ghosts & Spirits

My first experience with paranormal was the most terrifying morning of my life! Hearing stories, researching about them was very interesting. Especially knowing that I'm not the only one seeing these things that walks amongst us!

I woke up for a week straight at 4:30 am! No matter what time I went to sleep, every time I rolled over I seen that time! I stayed in a home were my room was at the back of the house and windows were cover in foil to keep temp leveled! It was a 2 bedroom home built in the late 1970's! My brother in law bought the house. Well on the last morning, awakening from my sleep I woke up a little earlier than I have been! I woke up at 4:24 am this time to use the restroom!

Walking from the restroom I see a tall black shadow gliding from the kitchen into my bedroom! I was stunned by what I was seeing. I didn't want to blink because I knew if I did so it could disappear, so I didn't and I watched it go to my side of the bed, stopped and then vanished into my alarm clocks bright blue led light! I stood in the doorway puzzled. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. I was to scared to lay back down.

That same day I had to be at work at 6am. Later on that day I started having chest pains and shortness of breath. I went to the ER and was told to go see my doctor and was diagnosed with gastroscopy indigestion. Still was having problems but had to wait until after memorials day to see family doctor. Finally got to see her to find out that my lungs were swollen and overworking my heart! I was on the verge of having a heart attack at the age of 25!

I'm 6'2 and this black shadow stood every bit of 7ft! After doing research I realize I wasn't the only one who has seen this shadow, which is been called The Shadow of Death, Dark Angel, or The Grim! I realized that I might had cheated death!

• ODetrick Farris
  • Location: United States
  • Joined Date: February 26, 2015

E V
Getting A bit healthier wouldn't be a bad thing either mate, I hope you are well Mate,
BUT,
AS SOON as you see it enter the clock again, OR if you haven't seen it again,
GET RID OF THE CLOCK,
THIS THING is using the electrical current of the clock,
Dig A hole smash the clock in it,
Burn it,
Cover it in holy water and bury it well AWAY from your home,
resite,
Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

This Entity Knows you are sick, IT is waiting, Now on later IT has Eternity.
Get the house cleansed, as well as yourself.
Take care mate stay safe.

Like  3 years ago OJesvi singh, Daniel Dumas, Daiz Bon and ODetrick Farris like this.

ODetrick Farris
This was my first run in 5 years ago when I was 25! Just recently turned 30 in February and just had another run in with one this time it's like it had more control over me! I kept praying and it finally went away!

Lisa Hudon
odetrick, that was terrible for you. have you felt sick in that way before you saw this shadow, and did you have any pre-existing conditions that led to that diagnosis?

Like  3 years ago ODetrick Farris like this.

ODetrick Farris
No Lisa! Played ball and went to the army to the army to play ball! Only injuries I've ever had was a knee injury! As far as that I was healthy! Back then I drove class n cement trucks for two years up to that date! Inhalation of cement dust caused an infection and inflation in my lungs! Causing my heart to overwork itself but caught it before it was to late! I tell people my stories about the shadow and ect! They wonder why I've changed. After witnessing these things I officially know we're not alone on the rock we call earth! It's more to the things around us than we know and see! Only a matter of time before the revealing!

Theresa Greer
Scary story. horror
I've seen that shadow quite a bit, I started seeing it when I was fifteen and I'm thirty now. Sometimes when it comes around, somebody I know would die and other times it would just stare at me. It has come into my dreams but most of the time I see it I'm wide awake in the daytime or at night before I get ready to go to bed. I've heard it speak but it mimicked my brother to try to get me to trust it. I don't know exactly what it is but it is tall, black, shadowy, looks like it has a robe on, can't make out facial features, and its around 7 or 8 ft tall. I'm 5'5 so it looks like a giant compared to me.

Like  3 years ago hailey young and ODetrick Farris like this.

Matthew Dennis
Hey man, I know what youre going through as far as the sickness versus age. I turn 25 in may, just last month I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. This is the permanent version of diabetes that you cant get rid of and it basically means your pancreas is dead. If i dont manage it properly, i could die within a day. Any day. Its a life flipping fact considering i dont get sick but may be once a year, and i keep healthy, or try to. point is, im with you. about the tall man, ill tell you this, not the angel of death. Angels are beings of light. lack of light ex. shadows, are evil no matter what they say or do or act like. if youre still having trouble and dont want to fall to its conditions, you may not like it, but it might be time to seek God. its going to really be the only thing to spare you at this point if your heart is a real issue.

irony, my family, or so i have been told, on my dad's side has a history of heart disease. Doctor says my heart is perfectly normal, everything is good. The twist, i get diabetes instead. at no cause of my own or family. Just a bit of ironic humor to lighten things up lol

Like  3 years ago OJesvi singh, Theresa Greer and ODetrick Farris like this.

E V
Not ALL Angels are good, That's why they're called FALLEN. ;)

Like  3 years ago Theresa Greer like this.

Matthew Dennis
then they would be called demons, correct?

or "devils"

Danny Smith
Ok. You said: “I kept praying, and it finally went away.“ Ok, a few more details would satisfy my curiosity.

Have Faith in God, and it wont come back. And praying more often, will help to keep it away. Any other feelings you had when it was around?

BEST WISHES.

E V
Matthew, NO, They are NOT demons or Devils.
They are called Fallen Angels Because they are still Angels just without Angelic powers,
God will forgive ALL sins IF the Fallen repent and take GOD back into their heart,
So when they do they become an Angel of God again not a fallen angel,
I hope that clears it up for you mate.
Stay safe all the best to you all.

Reference?

E V
Reference,
The term “kosmos ouranous” in the New Testament, gets morphed into 2 different phrases,
“kosmos archon” (singular) and “kosmos-krator” (plural). It means prince or ruler of this world, or rulers of this world.
In John 12:31, (16:11, 14:30) the term Jesus uses is “kosmos archon”, referring to Satan. “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.” The term “kosmos-krator” is used in Ephesians 6, where several of all these terms are used:

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities (arche), against authorities (exhousia), against the rulers (kosmoskrator) of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Eph 6:11-12

Understanding what these terms mean, Eph 6:12 says three times that we are wrestling against fallen angels, and also against the more broad term “spiritual wickedness” which also covers all evil spirits, including those called demons.
While the “kosmos archon”, Satan, is the chief, the “kosmos krators” are the fallen angels under Satan, ruling this world’s darkness. The word in Eph 6:12 for darkness, “skotos” is the same word in,

“To open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness [skotos] to light, and from the dominion [exousia] of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.’” Acts 26:18
“Who hath delivered us from the power [exousia] of darkness [skotos], and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:” Col 1:13

Matthew Dennis
And I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And the Lord said, 'I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. But get up and stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you a minister and a witness not only to the things which you have seen, but also to the things in which I will appear to you; rescuing you from the Jewish people and from the Gentiles, to whom I am sending you, to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.' (?Acts? ?26?:?15-18? NASB) Not talking about the fallen "angels"

Matthew Dennis
And just like God has many names im sure angels and everything else does too. God has purpose for everything. We were created higher than the angels.

E V
But all can be forgiven Matthew.
I'm NOT going to do biblical references with YOU on someone else's story mate this covo is over ok.

Matthew Dennis
i wasn't arguing, as well i was adding you so we could talk on pm. im not able to talk otherwise. and agreed. semantics over non relevant issues is energy wasted lol. I would like to talk more with you though, add me. if not, cool (:

hailey young
cool story big smile I have never encountered it. that's good but I'm a little jealous haha

Chris Wilson
Angels are not offered salvation in the way that Man is.

According to doctrine, Jesus' sacrifice was a means of "undoing" the word of God.

See, once God declares something, it's forever. There are NO "takesy backsies", otherwise he ceases to be all-powerful (to undo something is to declare that you made a mistake). God also has a temper, and likes to say things in the moment... and apparently comes to regret them. However, he does not work on the same time scale that we do... so it takes some time.

After the events of Adam and Eve, God cursed the ever loving hell out of EVERYTHING... roses were given thorns, women were given painful childbirth, etc. Man, created from dust, would return to dust again. The immortality of Adam and Eve was stripped away, their days were numbered, they would age, die, and crumble to dust, "no longer lasting a day in the eyes of the Lord".

Over time, God cooled off, and decided that maybe he had taken things too far. Enter Jesus, as a symbol to humanity that God was willing to forgive us of our transgressions, if we simply dedicate ourselves to him through Jesus by proxy. Jesus isn't "God", he is a symbol of our commitment to his "Father".

Anyway, angels were not given such a pass. They were created to serve, though several passages in the bible imply that they have free will, and that they serve through choice... although they aren't given much alternative. They don't "fall", or become evil, they simply question their servitude. Imagine being forced to serve a boss that forever expects you to kiss their ass for no other reason than they were nice enough to employ you. Would you not possibly tell them to "take this job and shove it"?

There is no redemption plan for them. No second chances. When they "quit the firm", it is for good. Why would they quit? Well, in the above example (i.e. "the job from hell") you have to watch "the new hires" (Man) get away with murder, watch the boss laugh and cut up in the work place with them, watch them not get ANY work done, and at the end of the day, STILL talk crap about the boss. Would that not irritate you?

Don't give me any of that crap about "angels are too high up to have such petty emotions". There are verses that imply that they most certainly DO have emotions, ranging from despair to jealousy!

Now, what about those who quit the firm because they are sick of watching the new guy, tired of the boss' behavior, they can't get their job back, regret their decision, and blame YOU for driving them to make that choice? Would it not stand to reason that they would maybe harass the target of their ire? Now what if you had eternity to sit around and grow resentful of Man? Taken in this context, it begins to make sense why these "dark" spirits would go out of their way to torment Man.

There is also the belief that spirits are simply that, spirits. Not angels, not demons, that they were here before us, and are simply curious about the relatively "new" comers. They are as different, and have individual motives, much the way humans do... after all, Christianity is a relatively new belief, and one that borrows from EVERYTHING that came before it. Even the biblical flood is documented in the Epic of Gilgamesh... only with different names and details (Seven days of rain vs. forty, Noah is different, not a world-wide genocide... etc.).

im sorry dude, no.

Chris Wilson
No, what?

Matthew Dennis
just a whole lot of nope lol. im not going to nit pick what you said. i have seen otherwise as far as what you explain. I am not the way i am nor who i am or what i have seen by reading things. I have actually gone through the things i speak of. you generalize my father in a sense that you can comprehend. though, He is nothing as you describe. you say that the bible is just borrowed from else, but you use it to reference God's characteristics, do you not? either you believe the bible in which case sources or not, you find God's true character, or you dont believe it in which case you have no ground for trying to depict Him. with That said, if you didnt believe in Him, then how could you judge or know events with Him, but not knowing how they relate? Even so, if you did know Him, you would know how the events related and for what reasons they happened. if that was true, you would not have said what you did in what you think you know.

i read these things, i read a Lot, but i dont use what i read as basis for what i speak about or mention. I talk about what I have seen and been through with my own actual being. my whole self. my physical living self. I cannot talk or touch at all on the past as far as history is concerned. I can tell you about now. God is not who you speak of Him as being.

if you want to know. ask.

and i have no intention of bashing you or anything remotely similar. i am defending this being who has, as real as your hand is right in front of you, literally spared my life. is even currently keeping me from being dead. literally. you want extravagant? look at the rest of this site. read the stories, read everything. all of it is proof. its just the bad side of proof.

i am currently proof. literally my life is being spared. its only a piece of my entire life that is showing He is real.

i know i sound crazy. lol...... cheers mate (:

Chris Wilson
I'm not nitpicking you or anything either. Seriously, no drama. I love discussing this sort of thing. People act like it's impossible to discuss, but it's not about questioning each other, it's about questioning ourselves. After all, I can choose to believe absolutely unwavering in any outlandish thing I want... and no one can change my mind.

Instead, one should always question oneself. You can't simply give something the once-over and then go "yup, I believe THIS and nothing can sway me!".

I don't claim to know for 100% what the intentions of a supreme being are... or if they've changed over the thousands of years since he wrote his thoughts down (by proxy, of course...) . I can only say "If... then". If this is said/done a certain way, then this is the likely interpretation. That's all.

Matthew Dennis
no worries dude. I got flustered because when i talk about things, i like to keep opinions out. But especially when i talk on my father.... Basically i spent the past 5 years understanding. Understanding for example or for instance 50lbs. You have to lift that 50lbs. Doesnt matter your opinion, how you think about it, or how you feel or balieve about it, its a heavy piece. And you have to pick it up. Basically, i was learning how to take everything as it is without interpretation coming from me.

In relation to God. I didnt want to just trust someone else's word. Whatever written down, spoken, etc. man was able to communicate with Him before scriptures were written down. So how did anything work really? I had to find out. I then had to see, He doesnt want to hurt me, why am i afraid of contact? Basically i needed to find out whats stopping me or anybody from getting where i need to be seeing life as it was mean to be seen.

Matthew Dennis
Experiencing life the way it was truly meant.

Matthew Dennis
Basically, your "heaven on earth."

Chris Wilson
Sounds as though you are creating your own heaven in a sense...

I refuse to take things at face value, but further strive NOT to use my own opinion to back things, believe it or not.

I take years of study and comparison and give a conclusion based on that. If people want to argue that the bible is 100% unchanged authentic work of God, (despite my looking at twenty different translations of a single passage right now) and that they really had THAT hard of a time getting camels into Jerusalem, then I will be able to offer evidence that states that this was not the case.

Thessalonians 5:21 states, "prove them all, and hold fast to that which is good". Test things, don't accept things at face value because it is easy. Make sure you have all of the evidence, otherwise you will argue about camels and needles. :)

lol, thanks! (:

Lisa Hudon
wow. to much information. didn't you mama tell yall to never talk religion or politics?? this is....exhausting.

Earl Taylor