A piece of my six years of a living nightmare...

Posted 3 years ago by Danny Smith under Demons

As every night, before bedtime I was laying in bed, reading a book. This night I thought... Well, lets say somehow I felt its going to be different, didn't count on what happened though... As I finished reading one page, and turned it so I can read the next, the lights started flickering. The lightbulb went crazy I thought, so I did not pay attention, until it got so bad that I couldn't read anymore. The light went off for around ten to twenty seconds, then back on, and off, and so on for fifteen minutes or so, then the light turned back on and stayed on for half an hour, so I continued reading.

After thirty minutes or so, the lights flickered again, and the light switch was turned so the lights went out, the switch was turned by someone, or something, that I could not see.. I know that the switch was turned, because I heard that clicking sound it makes when someone turns it.

I was laying in bed, surrounded by darkness. silence, a footstep, silence, a footstep. The noise was coming from the direction of the bedroom door, and got closer by each step... I was paralyzed by fear. My senses got sharp, I could hear my heartbeat. The sound of it got deeper, and deeper. BEAT, BEAT... BEAT, BEAT...

The room went cold -silence-inhale-silence-exhale-silence-inhale... someone else started breathing next to me-silence-inhale-silence-exhale-silence-inhale... I couldn't snap out of it, couldn't call for help... Eternity passed by, in a matter of seconds. The door opened, slowly, making that familiar creaking sound... I feel the breeze on my face. The breathing next to me stopped, and in the next second, the door slammed shut, the breeze was nowhere to be found, the door opened again, the light switch was turned on again, this time my father came in the room, and asked: “Why did you slam the door so bad?!“ Still I could not speak... After ten minutes, I could get up, and found strength to speak, I said: “I... think... it... left...“

Frances Amburgey
I don't think I would ever sleep in that room anymore. That was scary! horror

Like  3 years ago Bobby J, Danny Smith and Daniel Dumas like this.

Danny Smith
Yeah... it did scare the sh*t out of me.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J and Frances Amburgey like this.

Danny Smith
Oh, and I still sleep in that room.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

Daniel Dumas
Hello Danny! I finally been able to read all the parts of your story now till part 10 (is this finished already?), Anyway this is very disturbing, I've never had any experiences with demons yet (and I don't wanna have one), are you still experiencing this until now? have you tried asking help from a medium or a priest or an exorcist to get rid of it? horror

Like  3 years ago Bobby J and Danny Smith like this.

Danny Smith
No, I'm not experiencing anything since 2011. Our pastor was line enough to come a few times to our home and bless it. Nothing happened when he was blessing the house... The fourth time, when he blessed me, the holy water turned red, and the window broke. After this, he went to see the bishop, so he would choose someone who has the “professional skills“ needed to deal with this. The bishop never chose anyone, even after all the medical examinations saying that I DON'T HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD PRODUCE HALLUCINATIONS, and that I NEVER USED ANY DRUGS, OR CONSUMED ANY ALCOHOL at the time he just didn't believe us.(this happened in the middle of the second year of this thing haunting me). But the worst thing is that my parents didn't believe me until one night it almost possessed me. I was screaming for help, and trying to push off a cloud of black smoke from my body. My father was first to arrive and see the “thing“ trying to get in my body, on the wall, the crucifix was turned upside down. The bed was shaking... But, more on that when I'll manage to write down the rest.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

Daniel Dumas
waaaah horror that is scary! Oh why they did not send any exorcist (I assumed they meant exorcist when they said person with "professional skill"), I think that's the aim of the demon, to take over your body, but how did you get over it? (or are you still gonna write it in the next chapters?)

Like  3 years ago Danny Smith and Bobby J like this.

Danny Smith
Well... when it was trying to get in, I repeated “Jesus help!“ in my mind. It showed and told me things... that I would rather not describe. It said that if I let it in, just for a few hours, then it will leave. It offered many things in exchange for some time it can spend in my body. The feelings, and thoughts that were obviously not my own, can not be described by words. I didn't really make it stop, truth is that before this night, it always wanted to isolate me from “the outside world“(friends and family). It always tried to do “things“ when no one was around to see it, and then believe me. It tried to make a fool out of me.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J and Daniel Dumas like this.

Danny Smith
As for why they didn't send exorcists I never got an answer on that question.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J and Daniel Dumas like this.

Daniel Dumas
Ah okay that is just plain weird why they didn't send an exorcist! but good thing it stopped and doesn't bother you anymore. Just pray always and I'm sure that will keep it away! big smile

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

Yeah, thanks.

Like  3 years ago Bobby J and Daniel Dumas like this.

Danny Smith
Just posted part eleven...

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

Danny Smith
A very big thank you to the editors, who corrected my errors in the text(s) of my story. :-D

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

@Daniel

I did a little research on my country's (Hungary) “people with professional skills“ who would be dealing with the demons... turns out, that there are currently no exorcists (if there are, then nobody knows). weird...

Like  3 years ago Bobby J like this.

Thanks Bobby J. :-D

Posted part twelve...

Matthew Dennis
Talk to me. I want to help.

Danny Smith
Ok, what you do when your depressed?

Matthew Dennis
Ok so seeing you have seen this stuff, its real. But just as there is a dark side to the world, there also is the bright side. To understand how to combat "it" and not be depressed is to find the opposites or answers laying within understanding the bright side. Lame mans terms, just go read a Bible. Literally holding God to His promises, that thing will not be able to stand it and youll be protected. If you have problems just contact me. If you find the truth, your heart will fill with peace.

Matthew Dennis
Just like people describe yelling at the top of their lungs but no sound coming out, do just that, yell in your mind and heart "Jesus" He will be there and He will comfort you. You will know He is there. You will be safe.

Like  3 years ago Danny Smith like this.

Matthew Dennis
As far as credibility. Im not preaching. This i tell you is literally how i fight things. I have tried to help a close friend of mine, the "thing" would not let her contact me.

Matthew Dennis
Oh and my friend who i just mentioned is hungarian/ slovakian.

Thank you.

Danny Smith
Oh, and I thought to let you know, that its not haunting me since 2011. Jan. 15.

Went through hell to get free from it... for six long years, it was always around... and it did things, that I rather not go through again...
sometimes, when it was messing around in my life, I would rather believe that I went nuts... but you know, had to realise that its real wether I like it or not... The aftereffects are not nice either... sleep paralysis, depression, flashbacks, a little bit of paranoia, and I became a ticking time bomb... I can only thank Jesus for preventing my suicide attempts, and stopping me from becoming an alcoholic... but most importantly, that he just made it stop.

Like  3 years ago Matthew Dennis like this.

Matthew Dennis
Yah, when He is present, you feel like the most sane person alive.

Like  3 years ago Danny Smith like this.

Danny Smith
Part thirteen is up... That night was rather weird... Someone grabbed the doorknob, tried to come in, but when the doorknob creaked... Well just read the chapter...

Matthew Dennis
that part was honestly creepy.

Danny Smith
Maybe... to me its more weird than creepy...

Sky Diaz
That's just scary ????????????

Like  3 years ago Danny Smith like this.

Danny Smith
Yup... but the scariest part was when it tried to take possession of my body...