Baguio Teacher's Camp Ghost Stories

Posted 3 years ago by Daiz Bon under Ghosts & Spirits

Way back in high school, we attended the YMCA Conference in Baguio. We are from Palawan, so we had to travel earlier than other participants. We arrived at the Teachers Camp 2 days earlier, so we had time to see the place and enjoy Baguio. As you all know, Teachers Camp + Baguio = Ghost stories.Well, here are my stories...

Story 1The room we got was quite big. Because it was cold and not to mention, we are scared, we've decided to push the beds to make it as one big bed. The rumor was the room we got was across the room where a suicide happened couple of years ago. Night time came, I was the one sleeping on the corner of the room. I was so freaked out when I heard someone breathing heavily on my back. We were sure we are the only delegates checked on that building. Not only me, Mitch, the one sleeping next to me also heard it too! But we kept our mouth shut, and told nobody about it, until we went back to Palawan.

Story 2The building we checked in has 2 floors. We are on the second floor. Every once in a while, we would hear someone playing the piano. I was even impressed on how it was played it. When other delegates arrived, we had the courage to see the whole area. We went to see the piano, yeah, it was there. But what freaked us? It was locked. It was freaking locked! as in with rusty chain wrapped around it. All we did was look at each other and ran!

Story 3The YMCA Conference was attended by participants of many schools. We became friends with the other participants. On our 3rd day, we noticed that one participant didn't attend the session. We asked her friends. They said, the night before, she seems possessed by something. But they did not report it to the officials. We were scared enough to ask for details. But they said they brought their friend to the church already.

Story 4There were couple of times that my friend would ask me where did I go when everyone was sleeping. It was weird because I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. But my friend insisted that she didn't see me sleeping on my bed. So we decided to put rosaries and bibles on the room.

• Daiz Bon
  • Location: Philippines
  • Joined Date: February 5, 2015

Daniel Dumas
Hi Daiz Teachers Camp in Baguio City is really Haunted, I have an eerie experience on that place too back in High School during our 1-week National Leadership Training for Student Government Officers, I will share it here soon too :)

Like  3 years ago Fran Ponard, Lew Jorden Julve, Berryl Mae De Erio and Dee Crumple like this.

Daiz Bon
The place is quite spooky especially at night.

Like  3 years ago Daniel Dumas like this.

Higaki Shigeru
What an unforgettable experience. Reminds me of our corregidor tour. XD btw i like your story #2 the most.

Like  3 years ago Daniel Dumas and Daiz Bon like this.

Daiz Bon
Soon, we're planning to visit Corregidor.. Im from Palawan, so its quite expensive for us. :)

Like  3 years ago Dee Crumple, Higaki Shigeru and Daniel Dumas like this.

Daniel Dumas
@Higaki have you experienced something paranormal on your corregidor tour? It's declared haunted, I would want to visit there someday too to ghost hunt hehe

Like  3 years ago Higaki Shigeru and Daiz Bon like this.

Higaki Shigeru
@daiz wow. That's nice.. there is actually a ghost hunting activity there.. a bus will pick u up @ 10pm.. or earlier.. to enter the malinta tunnel. Im not so sure.. haha. We didnt try it.

Like  3 years ago Berryl Mae De Erio, Daniel Dumas and Daiz Bon like this.

Higaki Shigeru
@daniel yeah. I experienced something. I think im gonna post it too. Lol xD

Daiz Bon
@higaki seriously? might try that...haha

Higaki Shigeru
I'll try it too.. c: if i got to visit again.. ofcourse with friends. C'mon lets try! #feeling brave. Haha

Like  3 years ago Berryl Mae De Erio, Daniel Dumas and Daiz Bon like this.

Daniel Dumas
@higaki as in for real? wow! that's great! I might try that too (with friends too ofcourse!) haha

Higaki Shigeru
@Daniel. Yup! haha and look, i made a little research. lol check this out --> http://www.traveling-up.com/10-things-to-do-in-corregidor/

Like  3 years ago Lew Jorden Julve, Daiz Bon and Daniel Dumas like this.

Daniel Dumas
@higaki haha wow thanks for the link! that's exciting! hope to visit corregidor soon! :)

Like  3 years ago Higaki Shigeru and Daiz Bon like this.

Fran Ponard
this is so true. i'm from baguio and i was a delegate for sining pambansa 2. there were many delegates from all over Philippines so decided that the delegates from baguio should stay in the older buildings since we're used to the cold and we dont need hot showers. one night when everyone was performing in convention center, my friends and i decided to sneak out of there and go back to teacher's camp (since we were in the non performing arts we couldnt really do anything but watch). So we sneaked out and went back to our building in teacher's camp. no one else was in the building. just the four of us since all everyone was in convention center. anyway, we all went upstairs because that's where our room was. we were even planning on scaring the other delegates when they got back. when we got to our room we flicked on the lights and then i saw AN OLD LADY SITTING AT THE FOOT OF THE BED. SHE WAS WEARING A BULKY AND LACY GRAY OR WHITE DRESS OR SHAWL (i couldnt tell very well) SHE WAS LOOKING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW WHERE THE MOONLIGHT WAS COMING IN... SHE LOOKED LIKE GLOWING SMOKE. I immediately pointed my finger and said "May nakaupo naman sa bed mo" then the light turned off right after i said that. One of my friends turned it back on again but the old lady was gone.

Like  3 years ago Daiz Bon and Daniel Dumas like this.

Clara Claudia Ortiz
I wish I could experience some horrifying ghost encounter in teachers camp. I'll be there with couple of friends on February. I never experience real life ghost encounter that is why I'm crossing my feet, heart and hands . haha