Shadows of the night

Posted 2 years ago by Ghost Wolf under Demons

When i was 11 that we moved into a small town and the street we moved into that there was mailbox with the devils symbol on it colored red. we freaked out that every time i starred at it that i would get these chill's up my spine but until we forced the town to remove the devils symbol which they did remove it and we had a huge relief...or so we thought...at night i would get chills up my spine still if i went outside since i was a nightowl. till i saw these creepy black shadowy figures at night that 1 time i used a flashlight quickly on them to see if it was a person...but saw no one...i thought to myself ''maybe that was just my imagination'' but had the chills again, a few nights later my siblings came over and me and my little sister went outside at night since we loved the night. but until me and my little sister saw them again that i decided to name them ''Shadows of the night'' after my little sister saw them that i noticed it wasn't my imagination, the shadows of the night ended up showing red glowing eyes for the 1st time which made me realize that they were demons, oh how i felt there extreme hatred in them that it was getting very scary for me and my little sister, the shadow's of the night started running towards us getting closer and closer to where we ran for our lives on the street towards the light. we ran as fast as we could but suddenly i felt my energy being drained and how i thought i was gonna be a goner, my little sister made it to the light but how i needed to protect her till i made it, we saw the shadows of the night had stopped and they tried to reach for us but they never came anywhere near the light, they suddenly disappeared to where we made a run for it back home safe and sound, few nights later again that i went outside at night to get the groceries back of the trunk of the car...till i heard heavy breathing that i looked but no one was there...and i heard the heavy breathing getting louder and louder and louder into my ear that i quickly looked and saw the shadows of the night chasing me again. man i was so scared to death i ran for it. shut the door and locked it and never went out at night ever again...i will never forget those scary days and how it taught me a lesson to never go out at night ever again to be able to live,...they still roam at night to this day filled with tons of hatred always going to my window but never could come in since our house was blessed with holy oil....

• Ghost Wolf
  • Location: United States
  • Joined Date: March 7, 2015

Theresa Greer
Sounds like human spirits, possibly Satanists, who are dead or sending out a astral projection of themselves walking around on the property, still doing rituals. Your house is most likely protected by angels which is why the dark spirits can't get in. That is a creepy story. horror

E V
Sry I dont think a human spirit or an astral projection would have red eyes unless it was pure evil,
Eye color in a spirit or entity is only given to a select few.
If the place had a pentagram on the mailbox ( Devils symbol ) Someone human put it there to start with,
Trying to summon something, By the sound of it they did, Then they couldn't deal with it and moved themselves,
Or worse.
If they are still around you all the time, Get the grounds around you exercised by a priest if you can, It should get rid of them, or at least out of your yard,
You could sprinkle holy water and salt all over your yard as well, As you say a prayer of protection and banishment as another safety precaution.
Get a cross blessed and were it always as well if you don't already.
Stay safe all the best.

Theresa Greer
EV human spirits can become demonic if they worship Satan. If the human is evil and astro projecting itself then it is possible the eyes can be red.

E V
Some humans have an evil in them naturally, Yes that I agree with, The story states there eyes went red after little sister seen them the first time, There is something in that as well I think.
So Y did they not have red eyes every time they were seen?
But, For an entity human or other to have colored eyes depicts they are at a certain level of evil, To gain that level they would have to do a lot of bad things in life.
It is a rare thing the power to project at will for most all people, So help is needed that is where I think the color of the eyes is relevant, it's not the projected persons eyes, It's the entity that is helping in the projection lending power, That's the flash of color seen.
But Sry I still don't think this is a projection of people It's more than that to many variables involved.
Stay safe everyone all the best.

E V
?The Seven Princes of Hell have a specific eye colour according to their sin of representation.
~Pride-Golden
~Lust-Pink
~Wrath-Crimson
~Gluttony-Orange
~Envy-Blue
~Greed-Green
~Sloth-Purple
? White-eyed demons - The demon chiefs of staff.
?Yellow-eyed demons - The demon army generals.
?Red-eyed demons - The demon deal-makers.
?Black-eyed demons - The soldiers, thugs, henchmen, minions.

Like  2 years ago Theresa Greer like this.

E V
The first demon was created by Lucifer, an archangel, after God banished him from Heaven for refusing to revere humans. In revenge, he took a human woman - Lilith - and stripped away her humanity to make her the first demon. Making Lilith the Mother of Demons. For this offense, God commanded Michael to imprison Lucifer in a cage in Hell.
Demons have a belief system analogous to humans, but while humans believe in God as their higher power, demons view Lucifer as theirs. No demon had ever actually seen Lucifer. Until his releasing. If this is true, it would mean Lilith was turned into a demon without seeing her maker.
All demons were once originally humans, who become demonic when tortured in Hell until their humanity is lost. Prior to becoming demons, it is unclear on what criteria the human spirits are judged as being worthy of Hell, other than selling one's soul to a crossroads demon or being a witch.

Shadow Lock
Ghost they are called shadow demons their many different types but that one seems like a soul eater also I agree with EV it's not a human spirit

Shadow Lock
May god keep you safe

E V
Ghost are called shadows or shades as well, but demons are demons, There is a distinct difference, In my understanding Prophet.

Shadow Lock
Yes I agree

Ghost Wolf
Oh i didn't know they were called Shadow Demons, thanks for telling me shadow lock

and for the best for everyone....please stop arguing on the comment section. everyone has there different point of view that no one can change, i pretty much agree with E V and shadow lock but at the same time i am not disagreeing with anyone, lets all just stop with the arguments and enjoy some scares on peoples scary stories okay? ^_^

Like  2 years ago Shadow Lock like this.

E V
Ghost Wolf!
We don't argue.
We debat ;)
Stay safe everyone all the best.

Like  2 years ago Theresa Greer like this.

Theresa Greer
I only said it sounds like human spirits because of a experience long ago but you right everybody has their own opinions. I don't know exactly what it is because it's so many creatures in the spirit world and the exact names and so on I don't really pay attention to. We don't know exactly what it is until we communicate with it and I'm not communicating with no demon lol. I didn't know we were arguing. I respect what everyone has to say. Peace. Love. Light. Harmony. big smile

Like  2 years ago Shadow Lock like this.

OJesvi singh
Nice n scary story

OJesvi singh
Nice n scary story

Chris Wilson
What, pray tell, is a "devil's symbol"? How do you recognize it? Did you find WHY it was there?

What does eye color have to do with the nature of a spirit? Where is it written down that X spirit has Y colored eyes?

OJesvi singh
Thats correct chris

Ghost Wolf
Okay chris, the devils symbol is actually a satanic symbol with an upside down star with a circle around it and how its always colored red with blood or paint or anything related to evil you can use for witchcraft or satanic cult, you see i am a christian and i was taught how pure evil it was but i learned more about it and studied about spirits and demons for the past few years when i was 12 but still studying to this day. yes i found why it was there cause turns out an evil witch lived in the neighborhood of mine and used the satanic symbol for use of witchcraft and left the town, and i have no idea why do spirits or demons have colored eyes cause i am still studying on that one of why there eyes are yellow,red,blue